Which Board is Right for your Child? – November 12th
This information session is aimed at parents who wish to know more about topics such as:
– The philosophy & framework of each board
– The methodology of teaching and assessments
– The involvement of the board and the accreditation process
– The impact on preparation for undergraduate degree programs in India/abroad
– The pros and cons of each board
Guest Speaker: Aashita Mehra
Aashita has over 15 years of work experience, both inside and outside the classroom. She has worked as an educator in Jamnabai Narsee School and Ecole Mondiale World School and taught both the IGCSE and IB curriculums. She currently holds a Board Advisory role at Oberoi International School. She is committed to the field of education and helping parents make the right choices for their children.
Date and Time:
Saturday, November 12th, 2016
10:30am – 1:30 pm
Location: Liberarte Central, 304 Silver Pearl, Opposite China Gate, Bandra
Please call 7506932456 to register, or register online.
The Learning Curve Academy delivers various programs for graduate and undergraduate college students, high-school students, and parents. These high-quality programs are designed to address the gaps in our formal education system.